SonicWall Partner Battlecard
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 27 years defending small and medium business, enterprises and government agencies worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than 1,000,000 networks and their emails, applications and data, in over 215 countries and territories. Thanks to SonicWall, these organisations run more effectively and fear less about security.
2019 Cyber Threat Report Says…
- Since 2016, malware attacks have increased 33.4%, and globally SonicWall logged 10.52B malware attacks
- Ransomware was up in every geographic region but two: the U.K. and India with 59% and 49% reductions
- 27% Increase in encrypted attacks in 2018, meaning more than 2.8M attacks were encrypted
- Cybercriminals are tooling trusted PDF and Office files to help malware bypass traditional firewalls
- 19.2% of all malware attacks came across non-standard ports in 2018
Automated Breach Detection and Prevention
To deliver on Automated real-time breach detection and prevention, organisations need a solution that includes both the cloud and on-prem working seamlessly. Our SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform provides threat detection and prevention and management, reporting and analytics across our key solutions – key layers of defense for your organization. Another piece to supporting this is moving to a common OS across many of our key products. SonicCore is the next gen of SonicOS with a small footprint to connect solutions to the cloud.
Capture Threat Network
The SonicWall Capture Labs Threat Research Team gathers, analyses, and vets cross-vector threat information from the SonicWall Capture Threat network, consisting of global devices and resources including:
- 1M+ Sensors
- 200+ Countries & Territories
- < 24 Hours Response to Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
- 200K+ Malware Samples Collected Daily
- 200K+ Malicious Events Analysed Daily
SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform
The Capture Cloud Platform strategy and vision for the future is continuous innovation and development of security applications that are easily programmable and provisioned on-demand to drive constant business value and ensure longterm success for organisations. The combination of these services delivers mission-critical layered cyber defense, threat intelligence analysis and collaboration, and common management, reporting and analytics that work synchronously together.
Capture Security Center
- Unified security governance, compliance and risk management
- Single pane of glass access to management, analytics and provisioning
- Reduced risk provided by a fast response to security events
Real-Time Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Actionable data that empowers you to better protect your organization
- Regional drilldowns for North America, Europe and Asia to give organisations deeper insight
- Detail for malware attacks, intrusion attempts, ransomware and other new threats
Capture Client Endpoint Protection
- Advanced attack detection using behavioural monitoring
- Highly accurate machine learning and multi-layered heuristic based techniques
- Unique roll-back capabilities (Capture Client Advanced only)
- Endpoint security enforcement
- DPI-SSL certificate management
Capture Advanced Threat Protection Sandbox
- High security effectiveness against unknown threats
- Multi-engine advanced threat analysis
- Broad file type analysis
- Blocks until verdict
- Near real-time signature deployment protects from follow-on attacks
- Reporting and alerts
Cloud App Security
- Real-time visibility into cloud application traffic and the associated user activity
- Enforced granular access policies for risky applications
- Reduced shadow IT by discovering usage of Sanctioned and Unsanctioned IT applications
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics for actionable insights
- Reduced administrative overhead through easy deployment with SonicWall Capture Security Center
- Single-pane visibility and complete situational awareness of the network security environment
- Complete authority and flexibility to perform deep investigative and forensic analysis
- Deeper knowledge and understanding of potential and real risks and threats
- Remediation of risks with greater clarity, certainty and speed
- Reduced incident response time with real-time, actionable threat intelligence NSv Series Virtual Firewalls
- Automated breach prevention for public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Cross virtual-machine attack and sidechannel attack defense
- Common network-based intrusion, application and protocol protection
- Elimination of unauthorised access to protected virtual data store
- Prevention of service disruption of virtual ecosystem
NSa Series Firewall Appliances
- Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMITM) and Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection
- Cloud-based and on-box threat prevention featuring multi-engine sandboxing, anti-malware, intrusion prevention, web filtering and more
- High port density with 10-GbE and 2.5-GbE ports
- Real-time TLS/SSL and SSH decryption and inspection
- Built-in wireless controller
- Enhanced user experience
- Best-in-class wireless security
- Intuitive cloud management
- Zero-Touch Deployment powered by SonicWiFi app
- Design with WiFi Planner
Open the door with risk meters
SonicWall Risk Meters is a powerful security information service that provides personalised threat data and risk scores, adapted to individual situations to promote immediate defensive action. Risk Meters provide real-time display of live attacks, coupled with detailed graphs and charts that capture malicious activities at the specific defense layer that could result in compromised networks, systems and data residing on-prem or in the cloud.
- Restrict the focus on incoming attacks in a specific environment
- Display live attacks in real-time
- Categorise attackers’ malicious actions at the specific defense layer
- Update computed risk score and threat level based on live threat data relative to existing defense capabilities
- Underscore current security gaps where preventable threats get through due to missing defenses
- Promote immediate defensive actions in response to prevent all incoming threats
Qualifying questions for CISO, CIO, or security decision maker
- With the high growth of encrypted malware are you inspecting HTTPS traffic today?
- How do you currently address your security/performance challenges?
- How effective is your current firewall at catching new malware and intrusions?
- Does your firewall provide insight into which apps are running on your network and how much bandwidth they consume?
- Can your firewall decrypt and inspect SSL/TTLS-encrypted web sessions for threats?
- Does it provide the security, performance and scalability you expect at a price within your budget?
- Is your current wireless network as secure as your wired network?
- Are your mobile/remote employees provided secure access to your network?
- Would managing all security devices and services from one dashboard save you time?
- Would real-time and historical reports on network activity give you greater insight?
- Do you have endpoints that are used outside of your network perimeter?
- Are you using endpoint security that is based on signatures instead of heuristics?
- Security: Threat prevention for wired/wireless networks and email
- Control: Real time insight into apps, users and bandwidth consumption
- Access: Secure access to remote workers accessing any data from any device
- Performance: Enterprise level without sacrificing security
- Low TCO: Strong price performance and central management
SonicWall Target Verticals
- Public Sector