Join in on the SecureCraft journey and build a rewarding career with us.
Check out the available job opportunities below.
There are currently no available positions. Please check back later.
The Solution Engineer is responsible for to provide technical sales and support to the sales team. The role serves as the primary contact point for all customers and sales personnel looking for technical assistance during the pre-sale phase with domain knowledge of perimeter defenses, network and security domains.
The Solution Engineer is expected to:
- Be a technical product specialist with strong product line understanding.
- Perform Pre/Post-sales installation & support of products to customers.
- Perform Proof of Concept and products evaluation to customers.
- Prepare Post-deployment documentation and conduct user training when required.
- Conduct technical activities to support sales team.
- Engineer will be required to travel on-site to customer premises.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Education and Experience
- Have the right attitude & aptitude
- Good language and communication skills
- Fresh graduate with interest in Web Security is welcome to apply.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Anti-Distributed Denial of Service Knowledge is preferred.
- Good understanding of the OSI Layers.
- Web Application Firewall Knowledge is preferred
- HTTP and SSL Knowledge is preferred
- A good knowledge or interest in IT Security.
- Ability to work independently and as a team, possess initiative, willing to learn and a can-do attitude.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills
- May be required to travel overseas when necessary
- Fresh grads with relevant IT education background are welcome to apply.
- Basic Salary
- Car Allowance if driving
- Petrol and Parking Claims
- Mobile Phone Claims
- All other company expenses would be based on claims