Join in on the SecureCraft journey and build a rewarding career with us.
Check out the available job opportunities below.
There are currently no available positions. Please check back later.
The Post Sales Security Engineer (PSSE) is responsible to implement IT security solutions. Reporting to Product Manager, PSSE manages project implementation activities following a customer sale. PSSE ensures customer implementations are completed on-time and within budget, thereby realizing the firm’s sales and profitability targets while meeting customer expectations for a successful implementation.
- Implement and integrate security products such as Web Security, DNS, PAM, Firewall, etc.
- Documentation for project requirements.
- Provide after sales support service and technical support (24×7 SLA).
- Manage and follow the project implementation life cycle.
- Deliver user training and knowledge transfer session.
- Education and Experience Required
- Have the right attitude & aptitude.
- Good language and communication skills.
- Minimum Poly or A-Levels or equivalent.
- Knowledge and Skills Required (Beneficial)
- Experience in security system integrator environment is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Visio and Gantt Chart.
- Hand – on experience with Web Security, DNS, Firewall, PAM solutions is highly advantageous.
- Good knowledge on networking: TCP/IP, firewall, switching and routing.
- Good knowledge on setting up Windows/Linux servers and VM.
- Willingness to work after office hour and standby during weekend.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills.
- May be required to travel overseas as and when.
- MCSP or MCSE Certs or Ethical Hacker Cert would be beneficial.
- A good knowledge or interest in IT Security.
- Fresh grads with relevant IT education background are welcome to apply.
- Basic Salary
- Mobile Phone Claims
- Performance Indicator Based Incentives
- All other company expenses would be based on claims
- Taxi or Grab claims